Sunday, March 27, 2011

Seems Like Old Times...

NOTE: Since I started composing this post, Holly and I have decided that we have to stop seeing each other.  This post is about a rendezvous we had last Thursday and apparently, we each came away from that meeting with very different thoughts about the future.  I started writing this post on Saturday morning and then talked to her later that day and she broke the news to me that she'd decided that we have come to the end of our road together.  

She told me that last Thursday's meeting was a "turning point" for her and, in a way, I felt that it was a turning point for me as well.  Unfortunately, however, it seems that we each turned in different directions.  I haven't gone into a lot of detail here in my blog about the events that have transpired in our lives over the past few weeks, but I think regular readers have probably figured out by now that we had a really serious scare where we pretty much got caught by one of our spouses.  While it wasn't as devastating as it could have been (and the entire truth of our relationship wasn't revealed), it was still an incredibly tough and stressful experience for both of us, but particularly for her.  In so many ways, I think it still is extremely stressful and worrisome for Holly.  I have known that to be true all along and have told her over and over that I wanted to do the right thing and do whatever she needs me to do.  I knew that this day was coming and I pretty much told her that I didn't see how we could continue to have a relationship AND also figure out the messes in our personal lives simultaneously.  But, she resisted my advice and insisted that she could handle it and that she wanted to continue to see me.  So, we went even further "underground" with our affair and became much more cautious about having contact with one another - whether it was via email or IM or in person.  I thought we could sustain it but I was kidding myself.

We reached a point a couple of weeks ago where we sort of said "goodbye" to each other.  It was an emotionally-wrenching experience for me (and I think for her, too).  We met for what I suspected was the last time and tears were shed, feelings were expressed and we both bemoaned the fact that we couldn't seem to be one of "those couples" who manage to pull off a smoking-hot, illicit affair that goes on for years.  Then, I am not even really sure what happened - I really thought we were done, but we continued to talk and even managed to find a way to meet in person a few times.  Holly insisted that it's what she wanted and even expressed frustration at the various people in her life who were telling her that she wasn't thinking straight when it comes to her feelings for me.  And one of those people was...me!  So, I guess I felt like we'd gotten through this rough patch and that we were going to manage to continue to have some sort of relationship (hence the title of this post).  

I walked away from last Thursday kind of saying to myself, "Yeah, ok...this could work - this feels good."  In other words, I was happy.  I'll get to the "good parts" in a minute, I promise, but in short, Thursday was a very intimate experience for us - both sexually and emotionally.  After the hot-as-ever sex (or was it that it was hotter-than-ever sex?) we shared some photos from our childhood.  It was something we'd talked about doing for a while and so we each brought some pics and had fun seeing each other as little kids and talking about some of the places we'd both visited with our families.  During the course of our relationship, we came to realize that we'd grown up maybe 30-40 miles from each other and had been to a lot of the same places as children and, in a truly small-world moment, even realized we had a Facebook friend in common.  All of this stuff drew us closer, I think and, in many ways, made us each wonder "what if" we'd met at a different point in our lives.  But, while Thursday's intimacy made me feel good and brought me a certain sense of peace that I hadn't felt in a while with Holly, it apparently made it even more difficult for her to continue to try to juggle our relationship and her troubled marriage. She told me in an email this morning that she really needs some peace and that she feels that she can find it by doing the right thing (i.e. ending things with me).  I want that more than anything for her - to find peace.  I do love her and so, as cheesy and cliche as this sounds, I know I have to let her go.

And so, it will end.  I know it has to - I've known that for a long time - but it doesn't make it any easier to accept it.  I've shed a lot of tears since Holly broke this news to me and a lot of tears writing this post.  We're planning to see each other one last time in the next week or so.  I'm trying to get these tears and feelings out of my system now (as much as I can) so that our last meeting won't be a completely sad occasion.  Writing this little preamble has helped so...thanks for listening!

And now, here's my original post:

Holly and I got some much-needed time together the other day.  Well, actually, it wasn't all that long a visit but we made the most of the time we had.  When I arrived, Holly came out to greet me and gave me a big smile.  She was wearing some black heels, a black dress, a cute little sweater and a pretty silver necklace.  She looked so beautiful and happy.  I know she's been going through a really, really tough, emotionally-draining time and so I don't know how truly happy she was, but I guess maybe she was at least glad to see me.  I know I was glad to see her!

I knew we were totally hot for one another but also knew we didn't have to rush on this visit, so I kissed her slowly and softly at first.  As we stood there making out, I let my hands roam over her body.  I can never resist staying away from Holly's ass for very long and soon I was gripping it firmly as I pulled her closer and ground my growing cock against her.  Through the fabric of her dress, I could feel that she was wearing a thong.  This realization caused my dick to get harder and the kissing heated up accordingly.  I rubbed her dress lightly over her skin and continued the butt massage as she sucked my tongue into her mouth and moaned softly.

There was an armless chair nearby and I sat down while Holly hiked up her dress and straddled me.  I know she likes to be on top and she really seemed to enjoy kissing me and rocking her hips back and forth against me while she was up there.  I rand my hands up her legs and over her lacy panties and caressed her ass.  I pulled her in tighter and slipped a finger inside her.  She was soaking wet - as always - and I ached to replace my finger with my hard cock.  I reached around to the back of her dress and unzipped it.  There is something incredibly sexy to me about unzipping a woman's dress like that and I honestly cannot remember the last time that I did it.  She helped me remove her dress and pull it off over her head.  I quickly unhooked her bra and tossed it aside so that I could suck and lick and bite her pretty pink nipples.  She gasped when I bit her hard and I knew it was turning us both on even more.  At some point, she got up and sat on the sofa.  I don't honestly remember the exact sequence of events, but I'm pretty sure I removed her sexy black panties and licked her to a shuddering orgasm.  Then I stood up and took off my jeans and underwear and my hard on sprang free, bobbing in Holly's face.  She never needs much of an invitation to put my throbbing dick into her mouth and the other day was no exception.  She licked me lovingly and sucked and stroked my cock as I put one foot up on the couch and held the back of her head so that I could fuck her mouth.

About this time, her phone went off and I suggested she check it so we took a quick break.  After she was finished on the phone, I sat down on the couch and Holly knelt between my legs and resumed bobbing up and down on my cock.  She licked and sucked my balls and stroked the thick shaft and I just sat back and enjoyed the show.  After a bit, she got out a blanket that she'd brought along and laid it out on the floor, inviting me to lie with her and fuck her.  I wasted no time in climbing between her legs, kissing her hard and sliding into her.  Her hot, wet little pussy gripped and squeezed my hungry cock as I pumped in and out.  It felt really amazing to be back inside her again and feel close to Holly like that again.  I had missed her so much and I relished just being able to lie on top of her and feel her skin on mine and kiss her.  I pushed into her deeply and loved feeling my balls sandwiched between us.

At one point, I put my full weight on top of her and reached around with both hands to grab her ass.  I was amazed at how wet she was - literally dripping wet.  My fingertip soon found her tight back door and teased it a little, lubing it up with her juices.  I was alternating between kissing Holly and whispering dirty things in her ear and at some point, she came again.  My knees were killing me by now and I asked her if she'd like to get on top.  I rolled onto my back and I don't think Holly ever actually got on top, instead stopping to take me back into her mouth.  I know she loves sucking my cock and I love it too so I wasn't about to stop her.  She worked my dick faster and faster and soon I felt that familiar feeling building.  I began to thrust up toward her mouth and soon blew a huge load of hot, thick, sticky cum into Holly's warm mouth.  It was a seriously intense orgasm and I just laid there for several moments afterward to catch my breath.  Holly climbed up my body and lowered herself in for another round of hot kissing.  She tasted like my cum and I fucking loved it!

We rested for a minute and then got dressed and cleaned up a bit before sitting back down on the couch and having a nice visit and more kissing before it was time to leave.  I really felt good when I left her that day and it seemed like we'd reached an important milestone in the post-scare phase of our relationship.  It was the first time in several visits together that neither of us had teared up or felt the need to express some deeper level of feelings to one another.  It felt good.  It felt right.  It seemed like old times...

No comments:

Post a Comment