Monday, April 4, 2011

Ok I saw a couple of really fucked up movies lately....

I love a good movie that gets under your skin and I have to say both of these do and more! 7 Days actually brings up some very good thoughts for discussion and its not so much a horror film then it is horrific. It's really good though.
Loved Ones is a good ol' fashioned psychopath movie, the girl was incredible! One of the nastiest, evil, villains I've seen in a while! Totally creeped me out! Oh and there was a song in it I fell in love with, LOL! I'm Not Pretty Enough by Kasey Chambers, check it out.



I'm Not Pretty Enough from The Loved Ones



7 DAYS tells the story of Bruno Hamel, a thirty eight year old surgeon. He lives in Drummondville with his wife Sylvie, and their eight year-old daughter Jasmine. Like many happy people, he is leading an uneventful life until a beautiful fall afternoon, when his daughter is raped and murdered. From then on, the world of the Hamel family collapses. When the murderer is arrested, a terrible project germinates in Bruno's darkened mind. He plans to capture the "monster" and make him pay for his crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment